Including such delicious recipes as Chocolate Walnut Caramels, Chocolate Easter Eggs, Chocolate Ice-Cream Eggs, the Gluten Free Kids Chocolate Recipes book is sure to satisfy the chocolate love in all of us. In addition to recipes, this book covers such topics as:
- An explanation of celiac disease and how common it is
- The special problems parents of celiac children face and many tips on how to deal with issues that arise from fussy two year olds through to defiant teenagers.
- Discover who is at risk of developing celiac disease and what are the symptoms
- Treatments for celiac disease
- Explanation about why these chocolate recipes are so good for celiacs
- Why store bought chocolate isn’t optimal
- Why choosing raw food can greatly benefit celiacs
- Helpful chocolate making tips to ensure you get a perfect result every time
Also, four bonuses are included:
- 200 Delicious Fruit Smoothies
- Backyard Ideas for Fun and Frolic
- Confident kids
- Printer Friendly Version of “Gluten Free Kids Chocolate Recipes”
Click HERE for more information.